Scholars Conferences is proud to present the highly anticipated “Scholars International Conference on STD, HIV and AIDS Research” to be held on November 18-19, 2019 at Tokyo, Japan with Transcending Barriers, Creating Opportunities"
Date of Event : November 18-19, 2019
Venue : Tokyo, Japan
Organizer : Scholar International Conference
WHO CAN ATTEND
- Medical Professionals & Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Public Health Care Researchers
- Social Workers and AIDS Service Organization (ASO) Staff
- NGO’s and Consultants
- Epidemiologists, Bacteriologist, Retro-Virologists, Microbiologists, and Oncologists
- Geneticist, Gynecologists, Clinical Experts
- Psychologists & Abuse, Behavioral Specialists
- Business Experts
- Manufactures & Suppliers/Aspiring Entrepreneurs
- Pharma Companies and Sales Managers
- Students and Young Scholars
- HIV/STD/Viral Hepatitis Educators
- Case Managers
- Public Health Professionals
- People living with HIV/AIDS and other Interested Community Members
Scholars International Conference on STD, HIV and AIDS Research” to be held on November 18-19, 2019 at Tokyo, Japan. The conference program consists of world-class keynote addresses, industry-led presentations, as well as extensive networking opportunities, creating an interactive platform for high-level scientific and business discussions.
Over 100 delegates representing leading Universities, Colleges, Institutes, Organizations, Companies internationally renowned research & academic institutions will be present at our prestigious conference.
Over 20 Scientific Sessions and presentations focused on exploring challenges and solutions in Recent Progress and Future Outlook at STD Research and Control and prevention of STD-AIDS Other areas to be discussed include:
- HIV-1 strategies to overcome the immune system by evading and invading innate immune system
- Immune activation and collateral damage in AIDS pathogenesis
- HIV Risk Behaviors, Perceptions, and Testing and Preexposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Awareness/Use in Grindr-Using Men Who Have Sex With Men in Atlanta, Georgia
- The burden of healthcare-associated infection in Australian hospitals: A systematic review of the literature
- Higher incidence of Zika in adult women than adult men in Rio de Janeiro suggests a significant contribution of sexual transmission from men to women and many more…
STD Research 2019 is designed to provide current education that to discuss the issues affecting the diagnosis, treatment of STD AIDS their control and prevention. Scholars International Conference on STD, HIV and AIDS Research foster the progress in the field and share with your expertise to what promises to be a very comprehensive and exciting meeting. STD Research 2019 is now an established event, attracting global participant’s intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues on control and prevention of STD-AIDS and related research and latest developments.