Unravel and explore exciting concepts in the 3rd Annual Dubai ID Week on October 16-20, 2019 in Dubai, UAE.
Date of Event : October 16-20, 2019
Venue : Dubai, UAE
Organizer : Maarefah Management
The Dubai ID Week is designed to provide healthcare professionals involved in infectious diseases with up-to-date and evidence-based clinical data to highlight key solutions to the latest challenges faced by regional HCPs.
This congress will feature interactive case-studies, platform presentations, educational workshops, networking sessions, and more, to provide a comprehensive review of current issues and recent advances in selected ID topics, including: AMR, Antimicrobial stewardship programs, Vaccination, HIV, outbreaks, Infection Control and other topics.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
- Hear from regional and international experts in the field of infectious diseases and immunisation
- Learn about the best approaches and latest guidelines in antimicrobial stewardship
- Get updates of immunisation recommendations for children and adults
- Develop highly effective hospital infection control programs
- Review latest diagnostics for early detection of infectious diseases
- Update your knowledge of regional emerging epidemics and their detection and management
- Earn CME points by attending this conference
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Physicians and other healthcare professionals and policy makers from the following specialities:
- Infectious Diseases
- Infection Control
- Internal Medicine Practitioners
- Family Medicine Physicians
- Critical Care
- Public health
- Microbiology, Bacteriology, Virology, Pathology